Might be related to crummy sleep. Here’s my sleepy timeline from last night:
- 10:15 pm. Went to bed.
- 10:30 pm. Just as I drift off, thump. Half asleep Jilly falls out of bed en route to getting a tissue.
- 10:40 pm. Back in bed.
- 10:48 pm. Cat #1 howling his head off about something.
- 12:44 am. Luke unleashes a blood curdling howl. Check on him, give him a sip of water and he’s back to sleep in 1 minute.
- 12:55 am. Back in bed.
- 4:27 am. Awaken by Cat #2 aggressively cleaning himself, on the bed, 1 foot away from my face. Attempted to swat cat, but blinded by moonlight glinting off the butthole he’s be polishing for hours.
- 5:20 am. Oh, crap, time to get up.
Who needs good sleep anyway?