Web development generalist with 15 years experience in all aspects of web projects including planning, design, and implementation. I strive to understand business and process challenges and develop innovative, efficient, and cost effective solutions by adapting existing technologies or crafting unique systems from the ground up.
channelSUITE – Project Manager.
channelSUITE is a collection of integrated on-line tools that provide automation for partner, manufacturer, and reseller programs. All tools share a common object oriented framework that can easily be adapted for many different business scenarios. Standard workflows are provided out of the box, but can be customized on a customer by customer basis. channelSUITE features extensive connectivity options to client ERP, CRM, and other custom data stores. Brief descriptions of the individual tools follow:
- channelADMIN – A channel sales oriented CRM which manages relationships between partners, sales territories, benefit programs and internal channel sales team players. It also provides a flexible access control system for the other channelSUITE applications and other external applications via SSO.
- channelLEADS – A lead distribution and tracking tool. Valuable metrics on lead quality and followup are captured via surveys of lead recipients.
- channelINCENTIVES – Management of sales and marketing incentives programs.
- channelFUNDS – Management of market development and co-op marketing funds programs.
- channelMARKETER – Customization and streamlined ordering of marketing materials.
LEADpiper.com – Project Manager and Lead Developer.
LEADpiper is a standalone lead distribution system. Using multi-tenant architecture, this tool aggregates incoming leads from web forms, spreadsheets, and other lead sources like Salesforce.com via API connections. Users can easily seed their recipient lists by importing contacts from their Google or YAHOO! address books via OAuth secured APIs. LEADpiper automates lead distribution with flexible territory and market based distribution rules. Lead recipients can easily import their leads into CRM applications for further processing.
MtgNet Interactive Broker System – Lead Developer.
MtgNet is a web-based hub for mortgage brokers, lenders, and mortgage industry service providers. Select project highlights:
- Custom communications protocols for transferring mortgage rate and application information between brokers, lenders, and mortgage service providers.
- Lead routing and tracking system for leads from prospective mortgage customers.
- Multilevel access control system to insure privacy of customer data.
- Easy to use CMS for mortgage brokers to maintain their own homepage without having any special technical skills.
Purplewire Web Application Framework – Lead Developer.
The Purplewire Web Application Framework is a set of object oriented perl modules that provide reusable functionality in the areas of form processing, authentication, session management, database interaction, and templates. The framework supports rapid application prototyping and provides code consistency to aid in ongoing support. It is simple enough to use for small one off websites, yet capable of scaling up to handling complicated workflow sites with thousands of users.
Syracuse, New York.
Lead Software Engineer – June 1997 through present.
Designed and implemented web information systems providing automation for varied business processes. Led engineering team by researching and evaluating new technologies and defining best practices.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Technology
SUNY Institute of Technology
Marcy, New York, May 1997.
Associates of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology
Mohawk Valley Community College
Utica, New York, May 1995.
Technical Skills by Application
- Semantic Web Design
- Informix (IDS, SE)
- LAMP server software installation and maintenance
- 24 hour on-call support
- Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat)